Sunday, November 16, 2014

Toddler-Made Thanksgiving Cards - Handprint Painted Turkeys, Makers and Foam Stickers

We are back to making crafts after a little hiatus.  With the holiday season upon us, both my four year old daughter and my two year old son worked on a Thanksgiving cards to send to family members.  My son made brown handprints with both hands on one side of the construction paper and my daughter made one purple handprint on the other.  We let them dry overnight.  The next day I modeled how to draw a black dot for an eye and a red gizzard for each handprint turkey.  Then I let them decorate their side of the paper with foam stickers from a Creatology canister filled with leaves, turkeys and pumpkins.  Cute and easy especially when we need to make more than one.  

 Three samples of the cards

Two year old handprint turkeys

Four year old handprint turkey 

Example - Cute toddler work

No comments:

Post a Comment