Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Mosaics by Numbers - Princesses

Mosaics by Numbers

Yesterday my daughter and I started working on our first Mosaics by Numbers craft made by The Orb Factory.  It's something we haven't done before and I just happened to find the activity on sale.  It's like paint by numbers only using stickers.  My daughter got really into the Disney princesses over the summer (it's enviable for girls at some point I think), so I chose the Sparkling Princess designs.  She also loves pink and sparkling things, so again, a perfect choice.  She did half of it yesterday and finished it today.  The square stickers were easy enough for her to stick onto the corresponding numbers by herself most of the time.  Sometimes they would stick together and I would pull them apart for her.  The circle stickers are smaller and don't always stick as well, so I helped her with the majority of those.  She chose the princess and horse design to complete first and it came out great!  She asked where I got this craft and she is looking forward to working on the other designs sometime. The craft is for ages 4 and up and I think that is accurate.  Definitely a fun, easy to clean up craft!




No comments:

Post a Comment