Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Creatology Holiday Traditional Christmas House Kit and Candy Shop Kit

We have been working on various ornament kits for fun Christmas craft projects, but I decided to try out a couple 3-D kits I've seen on display.  I chose the Traditional Christmas House and the Candy Shop.  My 2 1/2 year old son "helped" with the house and my 4 year old daughter helped with the candy shop.  They are a little hard to put together.  My daughter wanted to take it apart and remake the candy shop a couple of times but each time it was harder to put together. Not every piece is a sticker, some pieces need to be glued on the structure.  Also there are a lot of pieces and we misplaced a few.  We decorated in our own way when there were missing pieces or when there was a part that kept falling off.  Overall they came out very cute and we'll keep them displayed for the holiday season.  They would not last until next year, so we'll just make a couple new ones next year.






No comments:

Post a Comment